Developing Your Internal Talent & Leadership Pipeline
Succession planning is important to every company. Key people can leave critical roles at any time for a wide variety of reasons, including retirement, being let go, leaving to work for another company, illness, or death. Developing your internal talent through succession planning ensures you have employees who are prepared to transition successfully into critical roles as needed.
East Tenth Group works with your internal talent to help prepare them to transition successfully into new roles.
Grounded in East Tenth Group’s Balanced Leadership™ framework for success, our personalized approach takes your leaders from where they are to where they need to be. Whether they are new, emerging, or experienced leaders, our individualized approach provides them with the insights and tools they will need to step into their new role with confidence.
Succession planning with East Tenth Group ensures your internal talent is able to quickly adapt to their new role and continue to self-evaluate to grow within it.
- Support employees to attain skills for critical roles
- Individualized approach with an East Tenth Group Leadership Coach
- Confidential forum for rich learning
- Successful transition into new role
- Increased confidence in managerial capabilities
- Accelerate accomplishments
- Keep talent in your leadership pipeline