New Leaders Program
New Leaders Performance Acceleration Program™
New Leaders Performance Acceleration Program™ is a leadership development program tailored to new leaders, providing much needed resources for immediate and long-term success.
Foundationally using East Tenth Group’s Balanced Leadership™ framework to anchor the focus, this individualized program is conducted one-on-one with our leadership experts to help you achieve your unique goals for success in your new role.
Are You Ready to Start Your New Role with More Success Than Ever Before?
For executives and others who have accepted new leadership positions, this intensive 3-month program meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go for quantifiable business results.
It’s the Right Choice for You If:
- You have accepted a new position, but not yet started.
- You want a clear, actionable plan for you and your team, as well as a strategy with impactful results that influences key people and delivers a positive ROI for your company.
- Have a good sense of self from professional and personal development efforts, self-assessments, and organizational inputs such as 360 reports and performance reviews.
Note: HR Departments looking for on-going support for developing their new leaders, please call us directly (917) 776-0026.
- Your leadership coach – an experienced, confidential sounding board who provides tools and a roadmap for greater success.
- Practical, real-time coaching for the critical first day and first few months challenges.
- Team management and motivation skills.
- Help cultivating key relationships that further your influence and attract support early on.
- Great confidence in your leadership capabilities from the start.
Let’s discuss your needs.
Call (917) 776-0026
or submit the online form to schedule a time to discuss what you’re looking to achieve.
What’s Keeping You From Being the Best Leader Possible?
Learn the skills you need to become an effective leader in your new leadership position.
Let’s discuss your needs. Call (917) 776-0026