Leverage Leadership Effectiveness™
Leverage Leadership Effectiveness™ is a leadership development program for leaders assuming increased management responsibilities or those who might benefit from a refresher on strong management practices.
Leveraging East Tenth Group’s Balanced Leadership™ framework for success, this program guides you into deeper management and leadership capabilities to help you navigate increasingly complex organizational issues.
Are You Ready to Leverage More of Your Leadership Potential?
Leverage Leadership Effectiveness™ is a 3-month, one-on-one leadership development program for leaders moving into an advanced leadership role or having increased responsibilities.
It’s the Right Choice for You If:
- You’re newly promoted and currently manage a team of four or more direct reports.
- You’re taking on increased managerial responsibilities, changing roles or can benefit from a refresher on strong management practices.
- You have a good sense of self from professional and personal development efforts, self-assessments and organizational inputs like 360 reports and performance review.
Most leadership development programs are single or multiple day group events. While there are benefits to working intensively with peers, there are advantages to addressing work challenges privately with a trusted partner. And what about when the program is over? How do you implement what you learned quickly and effectively on your own?
Leverage Leadership Effectiveness™ provides an on-going relationship with an East Tenth Group Leadership Coach who is your sounding board for ideas, issues and/or challenges. The program is a confidential forum for rich learning and an effective way to accelerate accomplishment:
- Transition successfully into your new role
- Develop deeper awareness of sound managerial practices and get help with implementation
- Maximize your team’s performance and improve your ability to manage a larger and/or geographically dispersed team
- Cultivate key relationships that build your influence and attract support
- Manage increasingly complex organizational issues and the changing political landscape
- Increase your confidence in and leverage your managerial capabilities to their fullest