Building and Leading High-Performing Teams™
Building and Leading High-Performing Teams™ is a leadership development program for teams, led by an experienced leader who wants to build and lead a highly energetic and capable team. Grounded in East Tenth Group’s Balanced Leadership™ framework for success, the program is customized to help you achieve your organization’s objectives.
Are You Ready to Strengthen Your Team Capabilities in a More Noticeable Way?
Strategically guiding you and your team from where you are to where you want to be, Building and Leading High-Performing Teams™ starts with up to a 2-day workshop followed by a 6-week program.
It’s the Right Choice for You If:
- You want a clearly defined, team operating context
- You want to strengthen your team capabilities by strategically outlining key goals, adopting metrics and benchmarks, and regularly measuring your progress against them
- You want to ensure the team is meeting the strategic objectives, executing in a timely and productive way, and driving increased synergy and collaboration in team outcomes.
Note: HR Departments looking for on-going leadership development support for their teams, please call us directly (646) 809-0112.
- Your Leadership Coach – an experienced, certified team-building expert who partners to help you build a high performing team
- Practical, business-focused objectives that meet your organizational needs
- Team management and motivation skills
- Help understanding inner working team dynamics to sustain high-performance for the long-term
- Greater confidence in your leadership capabilities